Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is all pervading in our lives as the basis for modern day communication. It consumes copious amounts of fossil fuel energy whilst on the other hand offering enormous potential to encourage and facilitate sustainable development.
It is therefore no surprise that there are a range of fascinating innovations occurring within the area of sustainable ICT. Come and find out the latest on what is happening in this fast moving sector on Wednesday 14 September 2011.
The discussion will be led by industry leaders from both the private and public sectors:
- Neil Harris, Head of Sustainability, Cisco
- Stuart Neumann, a Senior Manager at Verdantix
- Rob Jones, Client Manager at the Carbon Trust Advisory Services
- Martin Chilcott, Founder and CEO of 2 Degrees
- Okan Kibaroglu, IT Services Manager at Imperial College London
- Dr Paresh Shah, Research Manager at London Higher
London School of Economics, New Academic Building (NAB Room 1.07) Entrance from Lincoln’s Inn Fields, London WC2A 2AE
6.30pm – 6.45pm: Registration
6.45pm – 8.30pm: Panel and Q&A
8.30pm – 9.15pm: Networking Cocktail
Numbers are limited so please register now to not miss out!