The Net Impact London Professional (NILP) chapter provides a lot of wonderful resources to help working professionals in the CSR field and social entrepreneurs with the resources to get ahead in their career. Our aim is to ensure that individual can use us as a tool to enhance their expertise and meet contacts that provide deep and lasting networks in the London community. Please take time to learn more about the resources available through Net Impact.
- Monthly networking sessions – A monthly event is held, which provides time for networking and the opportunity to hear a speaker or participate in a workshop.
- London CSR event schedule – Our events list also informs you of CSR events being supported by other organizations. This ensures that you are always “in the know” when it comes to what is happening.
- Access to our blog and event follow up – If you can’t attend our events, you can always learn more by reading the follow up articles that we post on our blog. Our event speakers and sponsors also routinely provide blog posts to enhance your understanding of the sessions.
- A professional network – Net Impact is a global organization with members all over the world!
- Webinars – Take advantage of an educational webinar to increase your knowledge.
- Newsletters – Electronic updates concerning events and trends in the social entrepreneurship and CSR fields.
- Speaking and writing opportunities (Paid members only) – Are you interested in raising your career profile? Consider speaking at one of our events or writing a blog post for us. We are also happy to re-post a blog that you have written elsewhere.
- Jobs board (Paid members only) – If you are a paying member of Net Impact you have access to an international jobs board.
Other ways to take advantage of the Net Impact community include: