- This event has passed.
November 13 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
What investors look out for in start-ups?
How to pitch?
What are the new innovative start ups in the space?
Net Impact London is hosting ‘Impact Den‘ in partnership with Impact Hub Westminster on 13th November. Come to witness four Start-ups battle it out in front of our prestigious line up of Impact Investors, with Geoff Kendall, Development Director of SustainAbility keeping them in line:
- Martin Chilcott, Founder and CEO of 2Degrees
- Caroline Holtum, Head of Content for Guardian Sustainable Business
- Dorothy McKenzie, Co-Founder and Chairman of Dragon Rouge
- Alex Soskin, Managing Director of Impact Hub Westminster
- Julia Groves, Managing Director of Trillion Fund
After a thorough grilling from the panellists, the audience will vote on the which start-up is the most compelling. Our panelists have graciously committed to reward the winner with:
- 2 months free unlimited membership at the Impact Hub Westminster (Value £790) for one individual
- Global visibility
- Free consulting on their business model and messaging, to help attract investors / customers
- ½ day branding/messaging consultancy from Mike Pitts – Founder of Marketing Fundamentals Limited
- Free attendance at invite-only networking events
- Introduction to potential investors, including the Start Up Loans Company
Do you want to decide who leaves the Impact Den alive? If you want to learn from our experts, hear some great startup ideas, and have a hand in deciding their fate, join us on the night and stick around for drinks, nibbles and networking.
If you are unable to attend on the night, live streaming will be available from: http://westminster.impacthub.net