Applications are now open for the Net Impact London Professional Leadership Team. This is a great opportunity to broaden your horizons, strengthen your leadership skills, and expand your network.
Applications will be accepted until April 22nd, 2012 followed by elections on April 25th. The successful candidates will transition responsibilities with the current leadership team in May and assume full responsibilities after the June 2012 event.
COMMITMENT & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Voluntary posts with a minimum of 1 year, and maximum of 2 years, commitment with opportunity for re-election
- Dedicate 3-5 hours per week
- Participate in monthly leadership meetings in Central London the first Wednesday of every month (evenings) and an annual Leadership Retreat
- Attend and support the delivery of monthly NILP events on the second Wednesday of every month (evenings)
- Lead the planning of 2-3 events per year
- Volunteer to lead projects/support ideas to continue the growth, thought leadership and impact of Net Impact London Professional
The Leadership team members all participate in the planning and coordination of the monthly events. In addition, 3 team members also take on the following responsibilities:
- Lead the Leadership Committee meetings
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery of events and activities via the Leadership Committee members
- Liaise with Net Impact Central
- Responsible for the taking of minutes and the distribution of all papers for Leadership Committee and General Meetings
- Maintenance of the Membership list and administration of Membership
- Responsible for the NILP budget and accounts
You must be a paid Net Impact member in order to apply.
Between now and April 22nd, 2012 please announce your candidacy by completing the six lines below and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Net Impact Elections – YOUR NAME”.
Position Applying For:
3 words describing your key skills relevant to the role: ______________, _______________, _______________
1 sentence why you stand out above the competition:
1 sentence why you are passionate about this role:
1 sentence about your vision for the role:
For questions please email email@example.com